- PICS: Did Demi Lovato just capture a picture of a UFO????
- And Robert De Niro “just had a BABY” at age 79!
- Tom Cruise is “EXTREMELY INTERESTED” in pursuing something with Shakira after the pair were photographed together at the Formula 1 Grand Prix!
- PICS: Scarlett Johansson shows off her large back tattoos and opens up about her LEGAL BATTLE with Disney for “Variety”
- Doja Cat said her last 2 albums were CASH GRABS that we all fell for…and fans are not happy! Doja also shared a snippet from a NEW SONG on Instagram Live
- VIDEO: A TikToker convinced everyone that the choir was singing “Wide-backed vagina, Camilla” when Queen Camilla entered Westminster Abbey…they were actually singing “Vivat Regina Camilla,” which means “Long live Queen Camilla”
- MTV News SHUTS DOWN after 36 years as Paramount lays off 25% of staff
- PICS: 16-year-old Jacob Tremblay wants you to stop JUDGING his live-action Flounder before you see “The Little Mermaid” saying “I couldn’t imagine it a different way”
- Rod Stewart’s son Sean already BLEW THROUGH his entire inheritance trying to rebrand a clothing line that keeps failing!
- Deaf people criticize ‘harmful’ MrBeast video in which he helps 1,000 people ‘HEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME’
- Jennifer Garner says she’s not always AS NICE as you think she is
- Mark Hamill gave us a peek into the “downside of celebrity”….this video of him being hounded by “fans” is insane
- “Beetlejuice 2” will hit THEATERS September 6th, 2024. Besides Michael Keaton, Winona Ryder, and Jenna Ortega, it’ll also star Justin Theroux in an unannounced role
- Francia Raisa stopped talking to Selena Gomez because Selena wouldn’t STOP DRINKING after she had given her a kidney?????
- Tom Hanks thinks he should be able to decide what’s OFFENSIVE for himself, “I’m of the opinion that we’re all grown-ups here. Let’s have faith in our own sensibilities as opposed to having somebody decide what we may or may not be offended by.”
- VIDEO: Old Bay Seasoned Goldfish are BACK…and they got Lisa Loeb to redo her song “Stay” for them!
- PICS: Orlando Bloom’s sweet post about how he’s so proud of Katy Perry’s coronation performance!
- The Video Game Hall of Fame has INDUCTED 4 NEW TITLES…. “Barbie Fashion Designer”, “Computer Space”, “The Last of Us”, and “Wii Sports”
Add a comment